||Crazy Awesome||
Please login to continue to the forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

||Crazy Awesome||
Please login to continue to the forums!
||Crazy Awesome||
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clay_Starkey's Police Department Application and Resume'

4 posters

Go down

Clay_Starkey's Police Department Application and Resume' Empty Clay_Starkey's Police Department Application and Resume'

Post by Clay_Starkey Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:59 am

*You walk in
**Turn on your computer
***See a email
****And begin reading
IC Information:

Name : Clay_Starkey
D.O.B (Date of Birth): January, 1, 1989
Current Address (If none specify): N/A
Previous Address (If none specify): N/A
Current Employment (If none specify): N/A
Previous Employment (If none specify): N/A
Do you have a criminal record? : No
Are you familiar with basic road etiquette? : Yes, I Do
Why do you want a career in law enforcement? (Please specify in detail): Helping people has been always in me. This is the reason I decided to join the Police Department. I want to help the citizens of Los Santos and protect them whether the task is hard, challenge or difficult, I will DO IT.
Background Information (Please specify in detail.):
I was born and raised in Fort Carson. My mother Melissa_Allison was a teacher at the local school while my father works for Fort Carson Trunking Inc. I was brought up well and my parents taught me all the qualities and foundation I needed to be successful in life.

When I was 20 I moved to Los Santos to start a new beginning / a new stage of my life. As a child I have always been fascinated in Policing this made my decision to join the Police Department.

I have alot of qualities and skills in me. I have courage, patience, a good body language, examining skills, driving skills and commucation skills. I think all of these qualities and skills will take me further into the PD and I also think that these qualities are important on the PD. I am also a dedicated and a hard working person. I won't let people down.

I also have knowledge in Policing. I know some of the 10-Codes. I know how to tackle a wide variety of crimes without any civilians getting killed, injured or hurt. I also know how to execute a pit maneuver.

Out Of Character Information:

First name : Clay
Timezone :GMT + 12 hours
What days and times can we expect to see you online?: Weekdays 10-16 hours and Weekends 16-24 hours.
Any previous experience working with Police Departments on Sa-Mp or MTA?:
vG Roleplay - Police
Arsham RP - FBI
Arsham RP - Police
LSRP - Cadet (Police)
SARP - Recruit National Guard
Why do you like the prospect of policing? : I like policing because it has a challenge in it. It is also fun because there are different varieties of tasks. I am also very passionate on policing and has done co-curricular activities involving crimes and police at College.
Are you a member of any other Official of Unofficial faction?: No

Clay_Starkey
Small Fry
Small Fry

Back to top Go down

Clay_Starkey's Police Department Application and Resume' Empty Re: Clay_Starkey's Police Department Application and Resume'

Post by TANK Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:30 am

Wow application is perfect good job Clay_Starkey you deserve to be accepted so i give you a +1

TANK
Small Fry
Small Fry

Back to top Go down

Clay_Starkey's Police Department Application and Resume' Empty Re: Clay_Starkey's Police Department Application and Resume'

Post by Clay_Starkey Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:16 am

OMG TANK Very Happy REMBER ME?

Clay_Starkey
Small Fry
Small Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullet Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:19 pm

Poop is so FTW.
+1
Bullet
Bullet
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Location : Input removed by Tazzed - Offensive. Write a better location in.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFrogster2 Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:19 pm

Bullet wrote:Poop is so FTW.
+1

This from people order our patties?
TheFrogster2
TheFrogster2
Teenager
Teenager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down